.aplus-tech-spec-hide-loading visibility: visible !important;
All-in-one GTRS Intelligent Processor System
- The GTRS Intelligent Processor System is the key difference from traditional guitars. This small black box includes its top tech for samples, simulations, and effects algorithms. Everything is built-in into the GTRS Intelligent Processor System to work smoothly Even as playing your guitar and switching between presets and settings. You’ll use the Super-Knob to change your saved presets directly or You’ll connect the Intelligent Guitar System to your Android/iOS/iPad OS devices for more detailed tweaking.
- The Intelligent Guitar System includes guitar amp modeling, cab simulation, a variety of guitar effects, and guitar simulation. Multiple output options make it easy to use GTRS in a variety of playing situations.
The free GTRS APP offers a wide variety of tools to shape guitar tones and aid in live streaming,
recording, and practice. After connecting the GTRS guitar via Bluetooth, these presets can be
customized and shaped through the app, saved to the GTRS guitar, and even uploaded to the
cloud to share with other users.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and iPad OS.
- Support cloud sharing.
The Super-Knob is a specialized interface for the GTRS Intelligent Guitar. With the combination pot and push knob, You’ll easily Keep watch over the main signal output of the guitar, change between saved presets, access the tuner, or turn on/off the guitar simulator.
- In Preset Mode: Press to switch between 4 different tone presets. The color of the LED will change in the order of dark blue, purple, orange, and ocean blue.
- In Guitar Simulation Mode: Press to switch the guitar simulaiton. The purple LED indicates the guitar simulation is on Even as ocean blue indicates the guitar simulation is turned off.
- The guitar will begin in Preset Mode by default. You’ll assign defaults through the GTRS APP.
The lithium-ion battery in the GTRS system can be charged through the Type-C USB port from the power supply. Even as charging, the Super Knob LED will turn red no matter which mode it is in. A green LED indicates a full charge. The USB port of the GTRS guitar only supports TYPE-C to TYPE-A USB cable.
GWF4 Wireless Footswitch
GWF4 wireless footswitch is a four-channel footswitch for switching between presets and toggling effects when the use of the GTRS Intelligent guitar, the footswitch LEDs will also indicate the current status, and the LED display screen shows the currently selected preset name. It’s going to help enable quick preset changes all the way through live performance.(purchase One after the other)
|Neck Finish||Satin Natural|
|Tuners||Vintage Style Chrome|
|Nut||1 5/8″ Bone Nut|
|Frets||22 Nickel Silver, Jumbo|
|Body Finish||High Gloss|
|Strap Pin||GTRS Strap Pin Chrome|
|Bridge||GTRS 2-Point Tremolo Chrome|
|Pickup||GTRS SC-1N Alnico V; GTRS SC-1M Alnico V; GTRS HM-1B Alnico V|
|Keep watch over||Vol x1; Tone x1; Super-Knob (Main output/Preset Keep watch over); 5 Way Switch; Give a boost to GWF4 wireless footswitch (Sold One after the other)|
|Power||Notes: Please use USB-C to USB-A cable to charge. GLB-P1 Li-ion Battery 4000mA|
|Expected Battery Life||10 Hs（Continuous use）|
|USB-C||Give a boost to recording, charging battery|
The GTRS electric guitar is equipped with an Intelligent Processor System that is designed to function with and be controlled by its dedicated mobile App to offer seamless integration of traditional guitar features and modern digital simulation technology.
The Intelligent Processor System includes 9 classic guitar simulations, 126 guitar effects, 40 drum grooves, 10 metronome variations, and an 80-second looper. All settings can be quickly edited through the GTRS App
The Super-Knob and GWF4 Wireless Footswitch (purchased One after the other) enable quick preset changes all the way through a live performance, and the built-in chargeable & replaceable battery frees you from low battery anxiety. Guitarists can even use a single OTG cable to set up a live stream Even as performing.
With GTRS Intelligent Guitar, guitarists don’t have to bring or buy such a lot of pedals and equipment, or hurriedly switch pedal settings for a show. After setting all presets in the GTRS guitar and/or Footswitch, players can quickly switch between all presets on the fly without fiddling with their pedals, phones, or tablets. It is a smart choice for both Guitar Beginners and Pros.
When the GTRS Intelligent System turned off, all the functionality of a “normal” guitar remains and it can still be plugged into your favorite amp, pedals, or effects unit.
GTRS S800 guitar features an Alter solid body, roasted Canadian maple neck, and a MAPLE fretboard that feels great in the hand. The Custom S-S-H alnico pickup configuration was specifically chosen to provide the maximum amount of tonal flexibility
There are no reviews yet.